A. Goals and Procedures
1. Review your charge from the Executive Committee.
2. Establish specific goals for the year.
3. Work toward the implementation of those goals.
4. Conduct an end-of-year report.
B. Relations with the Board of Directors
1. Provide the NYSCSS President with regular progress reports on business with the other
2. Send copies of report to Secretary no later than three weeks after Board of Director meetings.
3. Coordinate efforts with other committee chairpersons, when appropriate.
C. Communications with Members of the NYSCSS
1. Send notices, announcements, etc., to the editor of TIME & PLACE
2. Write one or two articles each year for TIME & PLACE
D. Administrative Procedures
1. Serve as NYSCSS spokesperson to your target group.
2. Maintain contact with the NYSCSS Treasurer and adhere to policies on spending.
3. Maintain appropriate records and files.
4. Pass such files on to your successor and the NYSCSS Executive Secretary.